[oe] zfeepc stable?

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:12:34 UTC 2009

Hello.

I'm helping someone put OE on a machine that is very similar to the
zfeepc (486, no FPU).  We are seeing illegal instructions when
starting midori and enlightenment.  GDB is also acting a bit strange.
Things seem to run pretty well on a geode board with the same build,
with the exception that GDB still acts a bit strange -- apps that
don't fault, will fault when run under gdb.

I'm just curious if any of these problems have been observed on the zfeepc?

Thanks,
Cliff