[oe] OE git move to OSUOSL

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:37:34 UTC 2009

While mapping this out, we discovered that the OE documentation is
pointing to git.oe.net, and cgit.oe.net instead of *.org.  Thus, we
are going to postpone the move until Wed (2009-05-14) to give people
time to switch their setups to *.org.  I'll be updating the
documentation shortly.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!!!

Please change your git workspaces to point to .org instead of .net.
One way to do this, is edit .git/config and change the URI.  There is
probably a "proper" way to do this.

Also, if you have any autobuilders, etc, please change those.

I apologise for the hassle, but it is difficult enough to schedule the
move just worrying about *.org, without having to coordinate the *.net
DNS changes as well.  We will likely be dropping the use of the *.net
URI's.

Thanks,
Cliff