[oe] minimo: task do_configure failed

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:00:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Mark Butsch
<mbutsch at syntech-fuelmaster.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I asked this question back in March but never saw a response.
>
> I am trying to build minimo (angstrom distro) and it is failing in do_configure.

I'll try a build for a i686 machine and see what happens here.

> For my education, what are 'build', 'host' and 'target' referring to in this case?

http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html#Manual-Configuration

--build=build-type the type of system on which the package is being
configured and compiled. It defaults to the result of running
config.guess.
--host=host-type the type of system on which the package runs. By
default it is the same as the build machine. Specifying it enables the
cross-compilation mode.
--target=target-type the type of system for which any compiler tools
in the package produce code (rarely needed). By default, it is the
same as host.

Cliff