[oe] libxcb fails compiling

G. Eismann g.eismann at gmx.net
Sun May 17 15:21:47 UTC 2009

The error:

ln -s -f /usr/share/xcb/xproto.xml xproto.xml
/usr/bin/xsltproc --stringparam mode source \
--stringparam base-path /usr/share/xcb/ \
--stringparam extension-path /usr/share/xcb/ \
-o xproto.c ./c-client.xsl xproto.xml
warning: failed to load external entity "xproto.xml"
 unable to parse xproto.xml

Is trying to make a link to a file that doesn't exist.
I have installed xcb-proto in my machine, and it works now, but I guess that
is not the right way to fix the problem.

--
  - Eismann -