[oe] [oe-commits] Roman I Khimov : (e)glibc-package: fix kernel version passed to qemu

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Mon May 18 19:23:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Roman I Khimov schrieb:

> I've not heard yet of this really breaking something. And frankly I don't see
> any reason for that. If it actually does - feel free to shout and scream of
> course, we'll think how to handle it better.

I assume it breaks for everyone using qemu 0.9.x. I see it failing with this
message now:

NOTE: Running task 635 of 6760 (ID: 194,
/disk/d2/dev/recipes/glibc/glibc_2.6.1.bb, do_package)
NOTE: preparing tree for binary locale generation
NOTE: generating locale de_DE (UTF-8)
qemu-arm version 0.9.1, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
usage: qemu-arm [options] program [arguments...]
Linux CPU emulator (compiled for arm emulation)
[...]

This happens building Angstrom for both armv4 and armv5 targets and even with
the latest OLDEST_KERNEL changes Koen made some hours ago.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en