[oe] [oe-commits] Roman I Khimov : (e)glibc-package: fix kernel version passed to qemu

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Tue May 19 19:22:09 UTC 2009

Dnia wtorek, 19 maja 2009 o 17:24:16 Roman I Khimov napisał(a):

> Ported OE QEMU patches to 0.10.3, apart from two:
>
> revert_arm_tcg.patch.gz
> qemu-n800-support.patch
>
> Just don't know why the first was needed and the second requires some
> real effort to update to 0.10.3. Could be interesting to hear
> something about those.

I would drop both and test do binary locales works for ARM targets (as
this is main use of qemu-native). n800 support is merged into qemu,
revert_arm_tcg.patch removed qemu new code generator for ARM.

Regards,
JID:      hrw at jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz