[oe] reminder git move to OSUOSL Wed (PLEASE READ)

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:32:43 UTC 2009

http://new.openembedded.org/cgit/
git://new.openembedded.org/openembedded
git at new.openembedded.org/openembedded

The above should now work as soon as DNS changes propagate to your
machine.  New machine IP address is: 140.211.169.165

You will see the WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! if
using ssh, please remove entry as the ssh keys have changed.

notifications to IRC seem to work.

notifications to the maillist do not.

Florian, can you check the openembedded-commits setup, and see what is going on?

this is from my mail log:
2009-05-20 20:24:32 1M6sL1-0001OY-Nl <= git at new.openembedded.org U=git
P=local S=1219
2009-05-20 20:24:32 1M6sL2-0001Oe-4V <= git at new.openembedded.org U=git
P=local S=1067
2009-05-20 20:24:35 1M6sL1-0001OY-Nl =>
openembedded-commits at openembedded.org R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp
H=openembedded.org [85.214.40.226]
2009-05-20 20:24:35 1M6sL1-0001OY-Nl Completed
2009-05-20 20:24:48 1M6sL2-0001Oe-4V => cia at cia.navi.cx R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp H=cia.navi.cx [208.69.182.149]
2009-05-20 20:24:48 1M6sL2-0001Oe-4V Completed

I suspect they are waiting for moderation, or something as the cia one works.

I still need to sort the gitweb forwarding as well.

Let me know of any other problems.

Thanks,
Cliff