[oe] [RFC] policy about nonworking recipes

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu May 21 21:36:07 UTC 2009

Philip Balister wrote:
> thinking it would also need to be paired with COMPATIBLE_DISTRO also.

COMPATIBLE_DISTRO does not exist as far as I know.  So if needed it
would have to be added.  I tried to work with what's there.

Not sure if COMPATIBLE_DISTRO should be added and be OE's
responsibility.  If there frequently is a situation where something
builds in one distro and not the other then I guess it would be better
to dig deeper into the choices those distros made which lead to that
outcome and act on that.