[oe] Force clean of dependencies

Ambrose, Martin martin at ti.com
Fri May 22 14:45:29 UTC 2009

Hello.

I have searched this list and googled but can't find a way to force a clean of
a package's dependencies.

My example is that of mplayer which has ~17 dependent packages and I would like
to clean them all so I can rebuild with a different toolchain.

When executing
	bitbake mplayer -c clean

It cleans the mplayer tmp/working directory but does not touch any of the
dependent's working directories. My solution so far has been to write scripts
which clean each one of the dependencies explicitly. Is there a cleaner and/or
a more standard method within OE?

Regards,
Martin