[oe] Force clean of dependencies

Ambrose, Martin martin at ti.com
Fri May 22 18:30:03 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:18:07, Koen Kooi wrote:

> > I have searched this list and googled but can't find a way
> > to force a clean of
> > a package's dependencies.
>
> BB_STAMP_POLICY = "whitelist"?

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Looking at the mplayer recipe, e.g, the DEPENDS list includes freetype.
So my hope is that the latter 'ls' command in the following sequence
would be empty but it  is not.

$ ls work/armv5te-none-linux-gnueabi | grep freetype
freetype-2.3.6-r0

$ BB_STAMP_POLICY="whitelist" bitbake mplayer -c clean

$ ls work/armv5te-none-linux-gnueabi | grep freetype
freetype-2.3.6-r0

Regards,
Martin