[oe] glibc-dbg used by anyone?

Martin Dietze di at fh-wedel.de
Sat May 23 08:32:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

 sorry for the repost, but the problem persists on my system.

In glibc-package.bbclass there is a glibc-dbg in the PACKAGES
list. However after a build (nylon/mtx-1, glibc 2.3.3) I find
empty binaries in the .debug dirs under install and image.
Looking at the recipes I find that glibc is built with
"--disable-debug".

So I'd like to know if this package can be built successfully
and / or is used by anyone else? If not, would anyone mind just
removing it from the list of packages in glibc-package.bbclass?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------