[oe] Kernel recipes with broken PRs now

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sun May 24 13:04:50 UTC 2009

On 24-05-09 14:27, Phil Blundell wrote:

> It seems fairly clear that, as the originator of the patch in question,
> the onus is on you to minimise any resulting damage to other users.

I'm gradually fixing kernel as I encounter them, but since I don't have
access to all hardware present in OE, or computing power to test all
toolchain permutations needed to build all kernels (e.g. kernels
requiring gcc 2.93.3), I am currently limiting that effort to kernel I
can actually test.
Furthermore, only kernel actually used by machines present in OE can get
fixed, we have a number of kernels that have recipes, but no machines
using them.

regards,

Koen