[oe] asking for patch review

roby hariseldon78 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:46:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>wrote:

> On 18-05-09 15:56, Previdi Roberto wrote:
>
>> http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/433/
>> It's been queued since 20 days ago, and many more recent patches have
>>
> I just pushed the zenity 2.26.0 recipe I had lying around, could you base
> your patch on that version?

ok, i'll try, but i'm a bit disappointed.. why cannot the patch be applied
to the old version in the while?
and if i write another patch and it takes a month to be applied it's
possible that it will be old by that time, and another zenity version will
be there..
>From what i see from oe-commit list my patch has been applied and then
reverted after some days.. why? is it invalid? maybe the patches for old
packages' versions are automatically considered invalid?
Anyway i don't want to start any flame, i'll try to port the patch to the
new version, i just feel there is something odd in this patch review
system..
--
roby