[oe] self introduction / request for commit access

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Mon May 25 12:37:03 UTC 2009

Hello all,

my name is Klaus Kurzmann (mrmoku on IRC) and I'm participating in the
development of SHR (shr-project.org).

Until some day ago we were building our distro with the help of an OE overlay.
Now we are happy to be a 'full' member of the OE distro family. As I am one of
the responsibles for our buildhost and need to fix and/or add some recipe for
SHR from time to time it would be very helpfull, if I would have commit access
to the OE git repo.

If you want to check out some OE related stuff I did for SHR you can check our
overlay repository at
http://git.shr-project.org/git/?p=shr-overlay.git;a=summary
--

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann