[oe] Kernel recipes with broken PRs now

Tom Rini trini at embeddedalley.com
Sat May 30 19:16:47 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 08:49:29PM +0200, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> Dnia pi??tek, 22 maja 2009 o 23:31:43 Tom Rini napisa??(a):
> > Hey all.  With the MACHINE_KERNEL_PR stuff, the following recipes
> > will now revert to r0 rather than:
>
> One solution is to set PR after 'inherit kernel'. But thats workaround.

Perhaps this isn't so much a workaround but an opt-out ?  The more I
think about it, while this is a useful mechanism for machines that need
it, it's also a PITA for machines that don't (now you need to modify
your kernel recipe and bump something in your machine.conf, meaning full
cache rebuild just for a feature you aren't even using).  Comments?  I'm
tempted to just do that re-org next weekend, if no one beats me to it.

--
Tom Rini