[oe] Please delete accidental git branch on OE

Fri Nov 6 08:14:02 UTC 2009

Sorry for causing inconveniences. I had locally renamed my git branch
"org.openembedded.org" to "dev" and accidentally "git push'd" that.

Now openembedded.org has a "dev" branch...

Could any of the admins (I think cbrake is probably the man here,
right?), remove that branch again? I promise to send a box of Swiss
chocolades as a small excuse to whoever fixes that :-).

Sebastian Spaeth