[oe] mysql 5

gagan singh gagan2172 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 09:33:16 UTC 2009

Great work Frans
                                There is mysql 5.0.67  version with almost finished recipe for OE.
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:P0cKZWGWiMwJ:projects.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2008-September/006249.html+mysql+5.0+OE&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

                                    The issue comes up  as I was trying to run mythtv on beagle board  Sql 5.0 was minimum requirement for mythtv .21 .I somehow managed to get mysql 5.0.67  get cross complied and run with mythtv .21 on beagle board.    But I suspect my work around (skipping some runtime tests at two places during cross compilation)
 was not a proper fix so  keep to myself.  Perhaps some OE experts can port that recipe properly on OE.

Regards

Gagan