[oe] Patches

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Sat Nov 7 16:30:08 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag 05 November 2009 23:42:11 schrieb Michael 'Mickey' Lauer:
> Am Donnerstag, den 05.11.2009, 23:09 +0100 schrieb Marcin Juszkiewicz:
> > Dnia czwartek, 5 listopada 2009 o 22:33:31 Koen Kooi napisał(a):
> > > No, if your machine requires a special format you should use +=, that
> > > way you get the stuff in local.conf and the thing the machine requires.
> >
> > Exactly - I am tired of builds which ends only in jffs2 when I want to
> > check rootfs contents after doing multimachine nightly build.
>
> Right. += sounds good.

hmm, what does this mean for om-gta01/2 for example? I just applied a patch
that changes that += into the weak ?= ...

As for the openmoko phones you can either use a tar.gz for booting from SD or
jffs2 to boot from flash. But I might just want to build one of those?

Thanks
--

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann