[oe] what to do with wrong checksum

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sun Nov 8 15:40:42 UTC 2009

On 08-11-09 15:55, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
> <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Without making a comment on the commit message:
>>
>> As stated before the 3.33 version is clearly mentioned as "latest
>> development version" on http://xmltwig.com/xmltwig/
>> The last stable version is 3.32
>> This project decided to provide snapshots (or whatever you want to
>> call it) of the new version. In this case 3.33. Their choice.
>>
>> IMHO OE should have used the latest stable version.
>
> I fully agree and I didn't notice it was state on their website; In
> this case the only wrong side here is OE (not upstream).

Except if you want to read the docs, because the website states that you
should read the docs of the development version. That fact coupled with
no obvious signs on that page that the development version shouldn't get
used, I wouldn't say OE is wrong to use the 3.33 version. Heck, the
development version is the top item on that page.

Either way, xmltwig is now on "the list".

regards,

Koen