[oe] meta-toolchain continues to woe

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Thu Nov 12 03:57:38 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm really getting frustrated by this crap. Every week I try to build meta-
toolchain and every week it is broken in another way. Not even talking about
the runtime breakage I'm seeing and would like to fix...

So I either have a problem with the variable changes for the layout dir or in
the opkg upgrade that happened.

any ideas?

	z.

The error:

You don't need to build everything, it will error out early..

bitbake -c populate_sdk -b recipes/meta/meta-toolchain.bb

./run.do_populate_sdk.27727
Collected errors:
 * Could not obtain administrative lock for offline root (ERR: Bad file
descriptor)  at /data/openembedded/build/arm/cortex-a8/tmp/work/x86_64-armv7a-
sdk-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/meta-toolchain-1.0-r0/sdk/image//usr/lib/opkg/lock