[oe] build breakage: python-native-2.6.1

Petr Štetiar ynezzor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:19:26 UTC 2009

Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> [2009-11-13 07:42:40]:

> I'm on F11 fwiw.
>
> I got this from gsb and a core file:
>
> http://pastebin.ca/1669812
>
> Philip

I had problems building lot of native packages on Ubuntu 8.10, so I've tried
to update to 9.04 and voalá, beagleboard-demo-image builds now without any
problem.

What I'm trying to say here, is that there should be some prebuilt chroot
environment with sane host tools everyone can use. Or we can build everything
from scratch using OE, so we don't need to use anything from the host system.

It's simply impossible to have same result on different systems,
distributions.

-- ynezz