[oe] any ETA on a working dev beagleboard demo image?

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Mon Nov 16 10:06:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 04:05 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   IMHO, the fact that you don't know anyone who uses a fedora build
> host is not a compelling reason to ignore build breakage that happens
> on a fedora build host.

That's true, but not having access to a host where the problem occurs
does make it much harder to do anything about it.

If you have a patch for the guile-native failure then I'm sure someone
can check it in.  But, otherwise, it is going to be a case of waiting
for someone with a suitable build host to investigate and debug whatever
is going wrong.  If this is blocking you from doing other work then you
could consider using ASSUME_PROVIDED, or not building whatever it is
that depends on guile-native, or building on a different host system.

p.