[oe] SRCPV migration

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:11:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 05:02:05PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> On 16-11-09 13:37, Richard Purdie wrote:
>
> >I think we will have to hold off some of the SRCPV migration until
> >bitbake has some kind of lock down functionality for the local build
> >numbers.
>
> So at least 2 core developers (Richard, me) have said we shouldn't
> use SRCPV for git stuff, and what do I spot today:
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=4f1f60e0f46324c6a968aff9bffeb727d98d5283
>
> +PV = "0.0+1.0rc2+gitr${SRCPV}"
>
> FFS!

Sorry for that :/

I'm merging stuff from shr/merge branch where its already used and it
sliped through.

Should I commit SRCPV->SRCREV now, or is it ok for now as there is also
DEFAULT_PREFERRENCE = -1? which I also should set to -2 to ensure that
won't be pulled instead of mplayer_svn :/.

Sorry again..

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa