[oe] FOSDEM devroom request

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Fri Nov 20 10:16:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
besides the stand I also applied for an OE devroom. It is likely that we
are again put together with the embedded guys which isn't that bad I think.

Anyway.

Start thinking about an OpenEmbedded-related talk at FOSDEM! I also try
to reach someone from MontaVista and Palm so talk about
their OE experience. If you know any contact persons in those companies
I am glad to hear about that (send me a private mail then).

Also if you know more companies that are using OE on a bigger scale let
me know and I'll try to invite them as well. Might also be good to have
a beer
with these people during the FOSDEM evenings. :-)

Cheers!
Robert