[oe] Mamona: classes and configs for fist review

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Nov 27 10:48:12 UTC 2009

Hello Ricardo,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti at openbossa.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just created a branch in gitorious with mamona patches related with
> classes and configs, for first review.

The changes looks good to me at least. One thing that I'd interesting
to know is how are you using the PRODUCT setting and what use cases
you've been solving with it.

The only cosmetic thing that you might change is to reorder the patch
that introduces PRODUCT in bitbake.conf and the distro change to allow
for easier understanding of where it come from.

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br