[oe] Initramfs and kernel

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Sun Nov 29 14:32:45 UTC 2009

I hit the send button too fast. I also wanted to add a PS to my email.

I tried to fatload an external initramfs at u-boot but I didn't manage
to have the kernel to use it. Not sure if I need to have it inside
uImage (hence the circular problem mentioned below) or to have the right
command line,

Grégoire