[oe] nof/libgcc_s.so installed instead of libgcc_s.so on powerpc

Jeremy Williams jerm7861 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 01:15:13 UTC 2009

Khem Raj <raj.khem <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks. It might be problem in install section of our recipes.
> Can you post log.do_compile file
>
> Thx
>
> -Khem

This is a bump. I am still seeing this issue. I'm assuming that the OP did not
provide a do_compile log which is why this thread died. I am willing to provide
the necessary information but I have noticed that the problem does not exist in
the image directory when the gcc-sdk package is created. Is this file perhaps
included from some other package that gets installed to the rootfs?

-jeremy