[oe] Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide bluez-libs

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Sat Oct 3 10:34:12 UTC 2009

mail mail wrote:
> Hi,
> I got "Multiple .bb files" problms, but it seems not affects building. Could
> some one give me some information about this multiple .bb files problems?
> This is the log:

You are trying to build recipes dependent on both bluez3 and bluez4. It
cannot work. You must remove one or another from the recipes list or use
version compatible with selected version of bluez.

Log does not show, which recipes caused this clash. bluez4 is not
preferred technology (but it requires dbus). gpe-bluetooth is an example
of application incompatible with bluez4.