[oe] lighttpd 1.4.18 runtime issue

Michael Lippautz michael.lippautz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:17:25 UTC 2009

2009/10/8 Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br>:
> In meanwhile it looks to have been fixed in current master; would be
> nice if you could test it and provide a updated patch if still needed.

I actually tested the build today. Unfortunatelly there is still an
issue remaining.
The patch fixed the automatically loaded modules, but missed that
there are still two modules loaded on startup in the config that is
shipped. These modules are module-access and module-accesslog.
(Actually I missed them when I wrote the patch, sorry for that.)

 Since the config states that these modules "should" be loaded, it has
to be decided whether OE goes with this recommendation and adds the
additional two modules as runtime dep., OR just strips/uncomments the
specific sections in the config.

Regards,
Michael