[oe] Unable to fetch bootsplash, uri broken?

Jader H. Silva jader at 2mi.com.br
Tue Oct 13 17:37:29 UTC 2009

Hello all.

I am unable to fetch bootsplash-native.
 From a quick look into BB's URI and bootsplash site, it seems it's URI
has changed (from
ftp://ftp.openbios.org/pub/bootsplash/rpm-sources/bootsplash/bootsplash-3.0.7.tar.bz2)
ftp://ftp.bootsplash.org/pub/bootsplash/rpm-sources/bootsplash/bootsplash-3.0.7.tar.bz2

Even if I changed it's URI in bootsplash_3.0.7.bb and checksums.ini, I
was still unable to fetch it.
I eventually downloaded the tarball from this page:
http://www.filewatcher.com/m/bootsplash-3.0.7.tar.bz2.110507.0.0.html

Just want to know if someone else is having the same problem, I tested
it only in stable/2009.

Att.
Jader H. Silva
Analista de desenvolvimento