[oe] Installed files but not but not shipped in any package

Klaus Fetscher k.fetscher at fetron.de
Tue Oct 13 20:21:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I try to make my first Package but I got the following error during
"do_package()" :

NOTE: Running task 9 of 17 (ID: 12,
/home/stuff/openembedded/recipes/openscada/openscada_0.6.4.bb,
do_package)

NOTE: the following files were installed but not shipped in any
package:
NOTE:
/home/stuff/tmp/staging/armv4t-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/liboscada.so.0

... and a lot more files  .....

Later I can find all these missing files under the ..../image
subdirectory with the complete path from the /home/... directory again.
Also there a a lot more erros in the later process because of the
missing libraries.

Can anyone see what is going wrong ?

Here are the snippet
------------------------

SRC_URI = "svn://oscada.org.ua/trunk;module=OpenSCADA;rev=;proto=svn"

PV = "0.6.4"
PR = "svn"

S = "${WORKDIR}/OpenSCADA"

inherit autotools

EXTRA_OECONF = " \
        --includedir=${STAGING_INCDIR} \
        --libdir=${STAGING_LIBDIR} \
"

do_configure_prepend() {
    autoconf
}

do_configure() {
    oe_runconf
}

do_install_prepend () {
    mkdir -p -m 755 ${D}/etc
    cp ${S}/data/oscada.xml ${D}/etc
    mkdir -p -m 755 ${D}/var/spool/openscada/icons
    cp ${S}/data/icons/* ${D}/var/spool/openscada/icons
    install -p -m 777 -d ${D}/var/spool/openscada/ARCHIVES/{MESS,VAL}
}

Thanks,

Klaus