[oe] IGEPv2 with TI DSP codecs and GStreamer

Enric Balletbò i Serra eballetbo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:14:21 UTC 2009

Hi Andrea,

We are waiting if our patches for the IGEP v2 board are published on
the development branch of Open Embedded to be able better support.
Meanwhile, please ask your questions to

  http://www.myigep.com/forum

Actually, we are working with DSP TI codecs without problems but not
using Open Embedded infrastructure (or the same version as Open
Embedded uses). We intend within a short period of time
work on this.

Regards,

   Enric