[oe] SCM fetched recipes without a SRCREV - e.g. libgee-native

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Wed Oct 21 10:47:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

Lately some people have started adding recipes that fetch from an SCM
without adding a srcrev either to the recipe or to sane-srcrevs.inc.
That is bad. Unacceptable even.

e.g.
http://dominion.thruhere.net/git/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=cd473395ebf9adbf04ff4235878615cfa25daaf7

Previously it only affected recipes I don't care about, but the
libgee-native one breaks my build. I seem to recall we declared taboo on
recipes that have a floating srcrev by default, but I guess people think
that "no srcrev at all" doesn't fit that category. It does.

So please add a srcrev or revert the cset.

Koen