[oe] SCM fetched recipes without a SRCREV - e.g. libgee-native

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Wed Oct 21 11:21:34 UTC 2009

On 21-10-09 13:10, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>> 1.) bitbake -cfetchall task
>>
>> then remove network and
>>
>> 2.) bitbake task...
>>
>> if that is not the case we suck.
>
> Agreed. Perhaps it's really time to add some git commit checks as things
> like the presence of a SRCREV_pn entry in sane-srcrev.inc can easily be
> checked.

If we continue down the sane-srcrevs.inc route we should consider moving
PV_pn into there as well. Having SRCREV and PN in 2 different places
only adds confusion and leads to misversions.
Speaking of misversioning, I should really go through all scm fetched
packages I use and verify PV is correct for those.

regards,

Koen