[oe] Moving gcc 4.4.1 to 4.4.2

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:06:20 UTC 2009

Hi

I have tested a patch which essentially moves gcc 4.4.1 recipes to gcc
4.4.2. There are no changes other than PR
The patch is too big and some lines are larger than 998 chars which
violates the RFC2822 and hence git send-email
will not send it.

There are 25 bug fixes from 4.4.1 to 4.4.2 (per gcc bugzilla) and
essentially its a bug fix release we could have backported
these to 4.4.1 too but then I thought using the release conveys better
message about the release we are using.

 You can have a look at the patch here

http://sakrah.homelinux.org/Public/0001-gcc-4.2.2-Move-4.4.1-recipes-to-4.4.2.patch

Is this ok or does someone has concerns.

Thanks

-Khem