[oe] SDK problems

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Fri Oct 23 01:26:13 UTC 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009 02:35:31 Khem Raj wrote:

> One reason could be that its not getting right libc to link with. You
> could check <staging>/usr/lib/libc.so
> and it should be a text file which points to right libc to link with.
> On glibc it was different than in eglibc
> eglibc one should work. I do not know about glibc as I do not have
> working version of glibc here.

Okay,

thanks to Khem on irc and pointing me to -Wl,-verbose there is something fishy
with the libc_nonshared.a in the SDK. I have no idea what kind of problem but
the workaround is to copy libc_nonshared.a from the OE staging to

/usr/local/angstrom/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib.

regards
	holger