[oe] OEDEM November 2009

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Sep 1 09:58:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 17:20 -0400, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> Thank you for organizing it! I was planning on coming, pending the final
> logistics for the travel.
>
> What is the venue for this event? Do you plan to reserve a place for it in
> advance, like a meeting room in a hotel or such?

We haven't yet identified the exact venue since the number of expected
attendees will have quite a large influence on the kind of space that we
need.  I would hope we can arrange something within the next couple of
weeks though.

On which subject, just a quick reminder for anybody who plans to attend
but hasn't yet informed me of their intentions: please send me an email
within the next 7 days to ensure that you are included in the headcount.

p.