[oe] TSC: call for volunteers

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Sep 17 21:56:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 18:18 +0100, Phil Blundell wrote:
> If you wish to nominate yourself (or anybody else!) as a candidate for
> the TSC, please send me an email containing a one-paragraph summary of
> why you think you are well suited to the job.  I will collate the
> nominations and present them to the members for consideration.

I'd like to volunteer:

I'm a long standing OE developer and member of the community who has
extensive experience with the core elements of the system having
successfully developed and handled many significant OE architectural
improvements. My role as the lead developer and maintainer of bitbake
gives me insight into the core workings of the project and as the
architect of Poky, I also understand the needs of derived projects. As
part of the former 'core team' I've also experience in mediation and in
guiding the project. I'd like to use this experience for the benefit of
the TSC.

Cheers,

Richard

--