[oe] minimo not building

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Mon Sep 21 12:24:30 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 20:45 +0200, Alain2210 wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. How can I make minimo build again ? (and do you have
> an idea why fennec with the same code can be built ?)

Fennec uses mozilla.inc, which sets ARM_INSTRUCTION_SET = "arm".  This
is a somewhat sucky workaround since it will force the entire program to
be built as ARM, but it would at least avoid the problem you're seeing.
A better fix would be to identify the source of the offending
instructions and either convert them to Thumb or put them out of line.

p.