[oe] sane-srcrevs.inc: moving all svn SRCREVs to recipes

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:11:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

as already said here, global files are common place for conflicts and SRCREV
belongs to recipe metadata.

This 2 patches are moving all SRCREVs for svn recipes, with some cleanup in few
places, like renamed package to show it's from svn, or unified PV to contain
+svnr${SRCPV}.

Please ACK or NACK soon as this gets conflicts soon. If there is no NACK in 20
hours I would like to push it. Thanks

Regards,

BTW: git SRCREVs weren't moved to recipes only because I'm maintaining SRCPV
branch and I don't want even more conflicts, I'll move the rest as soon as SRCPV
is allowed in oe.dev branch for git recipes (please....).