[oe] Request for branch merge

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Apr 1 16:29:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 18:18 +0200, Andrea Adami wrote:
> >I just looked and the eglib
> -- sorry for jumping in --
>
> RP, while you're there, pls look at klibc.
>
> do_stage() {
>         oe_runmake  install
>         cp '${STAGING_DIR_TARGET}/bin/klcc'
> '${CROSS_DIR}/bin/${TARGET_PREFIX}klcc'
> }
>
> How to properly install klcc ?

The closest analogy is what binconfig.bbclass ends up doing or in poky
see the gtk+.inc file and its sysroot postprocessing function.

You will be pleased to know I have plans to simplify this massively by
moving STAGING_BINDIR_CROSS to be a directory under ${D}${bindir}, I've
just not got to that yet. This is part of the gradual removal of the
cross directory in favour of the sysroots.

Cheers,

Richard