[oe] SDK for BeagleBoard development - how do I add linux-omap headers?

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:01:59 UTC 2010

Like the topic says I'm trying to create an SDK to let people develop
for a BeagleBoard running Angstrom. I have followed the instructions in
the manual on creating an SDK, and have a basic one compiled.

I included linux-libc-headers, but found out that it gives me only the
"vanilla" kernel-headers, while I need the linux-omap-headers with all
the needed patches. How do I get those into the SDK?

When I compiled my image I also got a
kernel-dev_2.6.29-r51.5_beagleboard.ipk. Can I use this to add the
needed headers into the SDK in some way?

- Tasslehoff