[oe] OE failed at task 8045 of 8046

ttk rpink ttkrpink at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:09:13 UTC 2010

Roman,

Great. It worked. Thanks a lot.

There is another error shows up now. Opkg-cl needs another argument after
"install". Error message listed below. Please let me know if not related and
I need open another post.

| + xargs opkg-cl -f /home/setup/stuff/tmp/staging/i686-linux/etc/opkg.conf
-o /home/setup/stuff/tmp/rootfs/beagleboard-demo-image -t
/home/setup/stuff/tmp/rootfs/beagleboard-demo-image-tmp -nodeps install