[oe] Regarding customized image with Qt embedded support.

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:47:45 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am building an image for mini2440 which should support Qt embedded
applications. I even made a test recipe of a simple Qt embedded app(namely
"qtehelloworld") and then I wrote the image(namely qtehelloworld-image) as
such:

IMAGE_INSTALL = "qtehelloworld"
IMAGE_BASENAME = "qtehelloworld"
IMAGE_LINGUAS = ""
IMAGE_LOGIN_MANAGER = ""
IMAGE_INIT_MANAGER = ""
IMAGE_INITSCRIPTS = ""
IMAGE_DEV_MANAGER = ""
RDEPENDS = "qte"
DEPENDS = "task-base"
require base-image.bb
inherit image

here qtehelloworld as I mentioned earlier is a simple/sample qte app. Before
deploying to mini2440 I am testing the image for qemu by setting the conf to
MACHINE="qemuarm". But when I run the image, I am unable to find the
"qtehelloworld" app inside the image(to run the app). Kindly tell me, why is
such a thing happening.

Thank You.

--
Abhishek Sharma