[oe] Regarding customized image with Qt embedded support.

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:41:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>wrote:

Thanks for the previous response. I did as suggested, but now the image
built gives this sort of an error.
kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option to
kernel

I don't have a clue as to why this is happening, do i need to set something
in my image-recipe or the app-recipe???
Kindly help!!!

Thanks

--