[oe] Regarding customized image with Qt embedded support.

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:42:49 UTC 2010

On 4/27/10, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl> wrote:

It was silly of me to put INIT_SCRIPTS = "" without actually knowing about them.
Now I have changed the image file and it looks like:
require base-image.bb
IMAGE_INSTALL = "qtehelloworld"
IMAGE_BASENAME = "qtehelloworld"
RDEPENDS = "qte"
inherit image

Yet when I buils the image the same init error occurs. I am confused
as to why is that happening?? Since I have used [required
base-image.bb] so init parameters must be set automatically or do i
need to set them manually??
--
Abhishek Sharma