[oe] CALL FOR ACTION: get rid of native recipes

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:17:21 UTC 2010

2010/8/3 Dr. Michael Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de>

> Hi Frans,
>
> that's pretty cool, however I think we should restrict this list
> to those recipes which also have a non-native variant.
>
> E.g. the 2nd entry in this list is android-image-utils-native for
> which a non-native variant makes little sense.

Of course.
That is what I wanted to say with "if it is only a native recipe" when I
wrote:
 - in some cases: leave as is (e.g. if it is only a native recipe, or if it
is very difficult to convert)

Maybe I expressed myself wrong. English is not my native language, so you'll
have to suffer with me :-)

If there is a recipe that has no non-native variant, no work is needed.

Frans