[oe] patchwork, please keep patches up to date

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 6 09:03:42 UTC 2010

Dear OE folks,

Am Donnerstag, den 05.08.2010, 21:30 +0200 schrieb Koen Kooi:

[…]

> I had a look around patchwork and I noticed lots of duplicates and
> already applied patches are still in the queue, so I have a small request:
>
> Could the people sending patches to this mailinglist update their status
> in patchwork? And can people applying patches also update the status?

there is also `pwclient` for the command line. Please take a look at the
Wiki page [1] for more information.

By the way, there are some examples in the Patchwork repository for post
commit hooks to mark those patches automatically as applied. (Since the
Patchwork repository is not browsable take a look at [2] for example.)

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php?title=Patchwork
[2] http://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/patchwork/2010-February/000224.html