[oe] SDK problems. GCC won't launch because it can't find libmpfr.so.4

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:32:45 UTC 2010

  I've compiled an SDK from a source tree in
//data/src/lead-dev/openembedded/, and the resulting gcc compiler for
arm has an RPATH of
//data/src/lead-dev/openembedded/build/angstrom-dev/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/lib/,
and will only run on my machine as long as that directory exists. If I
remove that directory, it complains about libmpfr.so.4 not being found.

The previous SDK I built also had this odd RPATH, but gcc would run on
other systems even if the RPATH-directory didn't exist.

I have placed the toolchain in a custom location and compile small
applications with makefiles pointing to it. I tried unpacking to
/usr/local/angstrom instead and ran the environment setup script, but
got the same error.

- Tasslehoff