[oe] SDK problems. GCC won't launch because it can't find libmpfr.so.4

Tasslehoff Kjappfot tasskjapp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:27:47 UTC 2010

  This is apparently because it wants a native version of libmpfr.so.4,
which is not available for Ubuntu 10.04. OE compiled a version of the
library in the TMPDIR where I created the SDK, but of course that is not
distributed with the SDK.

I tried grabbing libmpfr.so.4 from Ubuntu 10.10, but then it complained
about libgmp.so.10 not being found. Am I doing something very wrong
compiling the SDK since it creates a GCC that wants libraries not
present on the system where I created the SDK?

- Tasslehoff